Friday, April 24, 2015

Daredevil on Netflix, a review.

let me start this post off, by saying that I fucking LOVE comic books.  I grew up reading them, and loving them, and in my early teens read a lot of Frank Miller's Daredevil run.  Frank Miller knew how to take a "superhero" and humanize him.  Maybe humanize isn't the word I'm looking for, but fuck did he know how to write a superhero.  A lot of idiot people, are going to see Batman v superman next year and get on reddit screaming with caps "THIS FUCKING MOVIE RIPPED OFF DAREDEVIL" l33t speak.  They will think that because "b v s" is heavily based on "The Dark Knight Returns", the seminal batman book written by the one and only FRANK MILLER, which came after his super influential run on the Daredevil title for marvel.

Okay, now that whatever possible sexual energy may have been in the room, is GONE, let us begin our review.

I will start by making the following statements:

1. This is how a TV show about comics should be done.
2. Vincent D'onofrio deserves an emmy, sag, golden globe, FUCK an OSCAR, for his real portrayal of Wilson Fisk, the kingpin.
3.The cinematography in the show sets the bar high for not only Marvel TV, but Marvel films.
4.Did I mention Vincent D'Onofrio?  They fleshed the villain out so well, by the end of the show, you're not 100% sure he is a villain in the story after all.
5. The most important, and I must stress this point, THEEEEE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS SHOW, is how fucking hot, Deborah Ann Woll is as Karen Page.

which leads me to,
  THE TOP FIVE BEST MOMENTS OF DAREDEVIL

1. When Karen Page is introduced to the show 
even covered in another man's blood... I'm in love
2.In episode 1, when she showed her side boob
*insert heart eye emoji 
3.When she dropped hot metal in westley's ass. (fuck spoilers)
don't mind the icons from my ugly screen cap, this girls is HOT when she's angry.
4. When Daredevil whooops the SHIT out of motherfuckers.
 I know some blogs are like  "torture is wrong and where does he draw the line"  HE DRAWS NO LINE BITCH.  "No torturing" is a guideline for governments.  Daredevil operates outside your bullshit blog, and if you don't like that he sticks a knife in a bad dudes eye nerve, then you're most likely a giant pussy.
This has nothing to do with the above comment, I just am in love with her. Also, that's her portrayal on the comic books.
5.The cinematography.  
I've only had the privilege of gaff taping a lav mic to squeezer's man tits, while it was erotic, it can never compare to taping a lav transmitter to a sexy heroine's leg. 
Okay.  My pictures didn't match up to my thoughts.  But FUCKING WATCH DAREDEVIL  Because if you're reading this blog, you already have too much time on your hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment